Intel Gamer Days win with Intel - Travel Vouchers Promotion 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian (excluding SA and ACT) and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Partners (defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 26/08/2022 at 00:01am AEST and close at 11:59pm AEST on 04/09/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
5. A Participating Partner is any of the following stores that stocks the Eligible Product (defined below) during the Promotional Period (“Participating Partner”):
• PB Tech
• PC Case Gear
• Computer Alliance
• Centre Com
• PLE Computers
• Kai Seng (Shopping Express)
• BPC Tech
• Computer Lounge
• Mighty APE
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase an Intel desktop SKU 11th or 12th Gen from the list below (“Eligible Product”) from a Participating Partner nationally during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
Intel® Core™ 11th Gen Processor
Intel® Core™ i5-11400F
Intel® Core™ i5-11400
Intel® Core™ i5-11500
Intel® Core™ i5-11600
Intel® Core™ i5-11600K
Intel® Core™ i5-11600KF
Intel® Core™ i7-11700F
Intel® Core™ i7-11700
Intel® Core™ i7-11700K
Intel® Core™ i7-11700KF
Intel® Core™ i9-11900
Intel® Core™ i9-11900F
Intel® Core™ i9-11900KF
Intel® Core™ 12th Gen Processor
Intel® Core™ i5-12400F
Intel® Core™ i5-12400
Intel® Core™ i5-12500
Intel® Core™ i5-12600
Intel® Core™ i5-12600K
Intel® Core™ i5-12600KF
Intel® Core™ i7-12700F
Intel® Core™ i7-12700
Intel® Core™ i7-12700K
Intel® Core™ i7-12700KF
Intel® Core™ i9-12900KS
Intel® Core™ i9-12900
Intel® Core™ i9-12900F
Intel® Core™ i9-12900K
Intel® Core™ i9-12900KF
7. To enter, individuals must then visit http://www.winwithintel.com, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including given name, last name, email, contact number, country/state, postcode, date of purchase, Participating Partner they purchased the Eligible Product, the Eligible Intel Product Purchased), upload a copy of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain a copy of either their purchase receipts, tax invoices or order confirmations for all entries as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). Failure to produce the Proof of Purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of ten (10) draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm AEST each day. Each Daily Draw will take place at 5 George St Suite 2.3.3, Building H3, Bakehouse Quarter, North Strathfield NSW 2137 at 10:00am on the first business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 27/08/2022 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 05/09/2022. For the removal of doubt, draws will be conducted during the weekend. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draws. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and their names will be published on www.winwithintel.com on the same day they are drawn (unless they are drawn on a weekend, in which case they will be published the business day after the draw).
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first two (2) valid entries drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a $2,000 Flight Centre voucher. The voucher will be in the currency of the winner’s country of residence.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Total prize pool value is $40,000.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 05/10/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and their names will be published on www.winwithintel.com from 06/10/2022.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use / taking of the prize.
28. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
29. The Promoter is Intel Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 59 001 798 214 15) of L 17, 111 Pacific Highway, 2060 North Sydney, NSW Australia, telephone (02) 9937 5800 (“Promoter”).
30. The Promoter has engaged Crossmark Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 38 111 971 021) of 1/29 Christie Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065, Australia, to undertake the fulfilment of the Offer (“Organiser”). For any questions regarding this promotion, please contact the Organiser at [email protected]
NSW Authority No. TP/01820